- FREE N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificate with purchase.
Sifam Tinsley Zeta 50 – Hand Cranked
The Sifam Tinsley Zeta 50 is used for the non-destructive measurement of insulation resistance in electrical systems, machines, transformers and cables, as well as within the electrical equipment of, for example, locomotives, tram systems and ocean going vessels, with eight selectable test voltages up to 5kV.
- Test voltages up to 5000V
- Discharge of capacitive devices under test
- Measurement in accordance with EN61557 part 1 and 2/ IS 2992 (VDE 0413)
- Measurement cables with heavy-duty insulation & needle gauge with LED’s
- Voltage measurement up to 2000V
- High-voltage insulation tester with permanently connected measurement cables and test probes, 2 crocodile clips (5 kV version) and plug in battery module including batteries
- Carrying strap
- Operating instructions3.
- Test certificate
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|