The Sifam Tinsley Theta 10A is a transducer that converts a sinusoidal AC Current into a load independent DC Current proportional to the measured value. The Theta 10A is can be installed on a DIN rail or onto a wall or in panel using optional screw hole bracket.
- Accuracy class 0.2 as per International Standard IEC/EN 60 688
- Output Response Time <250 ms
- Isolated analog output
- Fast and easy installation on DIN RAIL or onto a wall or in panel using optional screw hole bracket
- 0-5 AC Amp input
- 4-20 mADC output
- LED indication for power ON
- Auxiliary power supply – 40 Volts AC/DC to 300 Volts AC/DC
- Nominal frequency 50 – 60 Hz
- Overload Capacity: 1.2x continuously
- Protection Class: I I (Protection Isolated, EN 61 010)
- Mechanical housing: Lexan 940 (polycarbonate), Flammability Class V-0 acc. To UL 94, self extinguishing, non dripping, free of halogen.