The i.roc® Ci70 -Ex is the latest development in ecom‘s successful i.roc® product range and the first PDA to have been jointly developed in conjunction with Intermec. This makes it a great mobile computer – not least because of its many features that are unique to mobile computing in explosive environments.
It also comes with the highest number of global approvals for use in such areas – from ATEX through IECEx to NEC & Mining (MSHA) – and it is also entirely compatible with all applications developed for the Intermec 70 series, which means that it can be incorporated into existing systems.
Mobile computers for use in explosive environments often constitute a compromise due to the fact that they cannot employ the latest technologies. But ecom and Intermec have combined their development competence to create an intrinsically-safe handheld computer solution that delivers state-of-the-art for use in explosive environments.
- The unique modular concept of the i.roc® Ci70 -Ex combines state-of-the-art technology with a flexible, modular head system for all kinds of data acquisition systems: (LF, HF and UHF RFID with 1D Barcode Laser Scanner and 2D Multi-Range Barcode Imager)
- The world’s only PDA with global explosion protection approval for ATEX / IECEx Zone 1 and NEC Class I, Division 1, combined in a single device
- The world’s first Zone 1 and Class 1, Division 1 certified PDA with wide-area network (WWAN 3G UMTS or CDMA)
- The world’s first Zone 1 and Class 1, Division 1 certified handheld computer with complete WLAN standard (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n)
- A large selection of peripherals and accessories make the i.roc® Ci70 -Ex a comprehensive solution.