NK Technologies AS0-NODC-24U Current Switch
NK Technologies AS0-NODC-24U AC Current Sensor is a specialized current operated switch that combines an ultra-sensitive current transformer and signal conditioning electronics into a single package for sensing AC current from 3–350 mA. Useful for signal or lamp status monitoring, detecting low level fault currents or fan status proofing, the NK Technologies AS0-NODC-24U AC Current Sensor features solid-state outputs and jumper selectable ranges, which make it a versatile choice for low current status indication applications.
- Dependable, solid-state switch N.O. or N.C. contacts rated at 240VAC or 30VDC
- Compatible with most automation controllers
- Inductive sensing eliminates insertion loads on monitored circuits, effectively isolating it from the unit
- Isolated outputs simplify wiring and enhance safety
- Setpoints are field adjustable from 3 mA to 350 mA, speeding installation and allowing for tailored applications
Current Sensing Switch Applications
- Fan Monitoring: Fan status in heating and drying applications. Identify lamp outages or other malfunctions through changes in current consumption.
- Fractional HP Motors: Ideal for monitoring small motors used in critical applications, for example, fan status proofing on a crucial
- LED Lamp Operation: Switch can detect LED light sources drawing less than one
half watt at 120 VAC.
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 3 in|