The model 460-288 Voltage Transformers are encased in a thermoplastic case with the core and windings encapsulated in resin. They are designed for line to line operation but may also be used in a line to neutral or line to ground configuration at 58% of rated voltage.
It is recommended that a 1.6 Amp fuse be used in the secondary to protect the transformer.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage 288 VAC
- Standard Secondary Voltage: 120 VAC
- Insulation Level: 600 Volts, 10Kv BIL Full Wave
- Accuracy Class: 0.6W, 1.2 X @60Hz
- Thermal Rating: 150 VA @ 30C. amb
- Terminals are No. 10-32 brass studs with flat washer, lock washer and nut.