The model 3VTL460-480 voltage transformer is designed for line to line operation. It is encased in a thermoplastic case with the cores and windings encapsulated in resin. The assembly consists of three seperate transformers with all terminals accessible.
Although designed for line to line operation it may also be used in line to neutral or line to ground configuration at 58% of rated voltage.
It is recommended that a 1.6 Amp fuse be used in the secondary to protect the transformer.
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Standard Secondary Voltage :120 VAC Line to Line
- Insulation Level: 600 Volt, 10kV BIL Full Wave
- Accuracy Class: 0.6W, 1.2 X at 60Hz (Per Phase)
- Thermal Rating: 150 VA @ 30 C. Amb, 100VA @ 55 C. Amb.
- Terminals are No. 8-32 screws into 1/2” deep brass inserts with