The GPI QMF20 QStar Ultrasonic Flowmeter is fixed for measuring tasks over an extended period of time for continuous measurements in fixed installations.
The unit uses the proven and highly precise ultrasonic transit time difference method. By employing the latest digital signal processors, this robust measurement flowmeter is extremely accurate and drift-free.
- Quickstart guide makes installation fast and easy.
- Setup is completed in less than five minutes!
- A user-friendly menu is displayed on large, backlit LCD screen.
- Parameters Calculator (Proprietary).
- Available via USB drive, Smartphone web app and online.
- Calculates flow rate accurately based on pipe size and velocity.
- Includes Reynolds number calculation.
- Three sets of Transducers cover ½” to 240” Pipe Sizes.
- Heat Resistant (up to 300° F) Transducers Included.
- Integrated Heat Quantity Measurement Capabilities (Standard).
- Heat measurement inputs.
- Pre-programmed software.
- Pipe size: .5″ to 4″