FREE N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificate with purchase.
Dranetz DBEP10-3DV Energy Platform Package
The Dranetz DBEP10-3DV Energy Platform Package is an innovative and essential tool for any electrical energy monitoring application. Whether you want to understand your utility costs, improve efficiency, install energy savings devices, explore alternative energy solutions or even determine your carbon footprint, Energy Platform provides the essential monitoring tools to meet your energy monitoring requirements. Energy Platform’s 1/4 VGA color touch display, automatic setups, easy to read reports and Energy Platform Report Writer (EPRW) software provide a simple to use, yet powerful tool for any application.
Dranetz DBEP10-3DV Energy Platform Package Features & Highlights
- Advanced Demand, Energy, Harmonics and Power Analysis – Perfect for energy reduction/savings and alternative energy applications
- High accuracy & High resolution — 0.1% V&I, 256 samples /cycles – continuous monitoring
- Automatic setup — No learning curve!
- Intuitive color touch screen
- Easy to read colorful Demand & Energy reports
- Carbon Footprint Calculator — Evaluate environmental impact
- AC and DC monitoring applications
- Triggered event detection on all parameters. Sag/Swell RMS detection, +/- 10% of nominal •Eight Channels, 4 voltage & 4 current. Channel D Differential
- AC or Battery operated. Built in UPS with 2hr battery.
- Large memory up to 32 GB
- Light weight – About 4 pounds, 2 kg – with rugged rubber boot
- Available languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Automatic Energy Audit reporting software – EPRW software included, no license. •
- DranView 6 software compatible – now has new Energy Audit report
Dranetz DBEP10-3DV Energy Platform Package Includes: EP1, soft case, voltage cable set, power supply battery charger, EPRW software, CF Card, 4 x TR2510 (1-10A CT).
For more than 50 years, Dranetz has been the leading provider of intelligent monitoring solutions for electrical demand and energy and power quality. With over 100,000 clients worldwide, Dranetz scalable solutions range from portable power quality analysis equipment to permanent energy management devices with data storage and web-based solutions. Dranetz provides a full suite of services, including personalized pre- and post-sales support, educational power quality seminars, consulting, customization and on-site assistance.
|Dimensions||16 × 9 × 4 in|