The modular design of the Dent Instruments PS48HD-C-D-N allows it to be configured for monitoring multiple electrical circuits or for current-only monitoring of branch circuits. It can be supplied with any of DENT’s split-core, solid-core, or RoCoil (Rogowski) CTs. Monitor any combination of up to 16 three-phase or 48 single-phase electrical devices across two separate voltages with revenue-grade accuracy (ANSI C12.20-2010 Class 0.2).
Additionally, the PowerScout 48 HD features to pulse outputs rated at 5mA max current/40V max open voltage.
Every Dent Instruments PS48HD-C-D-N PowerScout is line powered and designed to operate on a broad range of voltages, from 90-600VAC, and features two separate voltage inputs. Modbus or BACnet protocols are field-selectable and any combination of split-core or flexible RōCoil CTs can be used. Configure the meter using the ViewPoint HD software utility and a direct USB connection prior to installation. Eliminate expensive trips back into the field: patented* PhaseChek™ Technology ensures proper CT-to-phase installation the first time.
Keep it simple: Don’t fight with a long list of SKUs only to realize an important feature is missing. All PowerScout HD Series Meters are equipped with smart, standard features like the flexibility to switch between Modbus® or BACnet®, Ethernet or Serial (RS-485), or the ability to use any millivolt CT, including Rogowski coils, on any channel. When installed, the platform agnostic PowerScout HD Series meter easily integrates within connected products of any building management system (BMS) software, models equipped with BACnet® and Modbus® protocols and can be easily utilized with any system.
- 48 current channels: Multi-circuit submeter monitors voltage, current, power, energy, and many other electrical parameters on any combination of single and/or three-phase systems
- Two independent voltage inputs allow the PowerScout 48 HD meter to be used on two systems simultaneously
- Line-Powered: 90-600V Phase-to-Phase power supply
- Revenue Grade: ANSI C12.20-2010 Class 0.2
- Available with UL 94-V0 enclosure or as a circuit board mounted on a rugged plate to be mounted in an enclosure of your choice
- Mounting Plate included on circuit board only version to help facilitate easy, safe installation
- Extra level of protection: High-Voltage Cover offers additional safety
- Communications: Utilize either BACnet or Modbus protocol over either Serial or Ethernet
- Positive and negative Modbus registers/BACnet objects allow for the PowerScout to be used on net metering projects
- Mix-and-match a full range of Split Core or RoCoil Rogowski-style CTs, including serveral revenue-grade options
- Optional display shows real-time information about the meter configuration and metered data
- PhaseChek™ confirms proper CT orientation
- Ethernet included
- UL Listed (enclosure version) or UL Recognized (circuit board version)
- CE Mark
- 5 year warranty