The AEMC 4000D-14 is an ideal addition to the electrician’s tool kit, the Digital FlexProbe® series can be used for TRMS AC current measurements and are rated at 600V CAT IV. They provide a welcomed solution when accessing electrical conductors is difficult and in tight places.
The AEMC 4000D-14, available with a 14″ sensor, has a measurement range starting at 1A, and is designed for work in residential, commercial and light industrial applications. It can be used to check electrical distribution systems up to 4000 Amps.
Although they are high-performance instruments, the Digital FlexProbe® series remain very simple to use: two buttons are all it takes to start the instrument, deactivate the auto power-off, HOLD the value on the display or store the maximum value (MAX HOLD). The values are read directly on the built-in 4000-count display.
They are ergonomically designed for comfortable handheld use even when bulky gloves are required. The optional articulating, magnetic Multifix mounting system accessory makes it simple to hang on a wall, door, table edge or clip onto a belt.
- Measurement from 1 to 4000A
- Available with 14″ sensor length
- Resolution down to 10mA
- Sensor diameter 3.94″
- HOLD feature
- Direct reading
- Compact and simple to use
- Flexible current sensor
- True RMS
- Safety rating of 600V CAT IV
- Measuring branch current in breaker panels
- Measurement of industrial loads
- HVAC current measurements
- Residential and commercial site current monitoring
- General AC current measurements