PMC Calibration is excited to announce their acquisition of the Fluke 2465A Gas Piston Gauge. The Fluke 2465A Gas Piston Gauge is a calibration instrument that allows us to test high precision pressure instruments, so all those smart manometers or pressure modules that you used to have to send back to the manufacturer for calibration can now be done in our lab!
The Model Fluke 2465A Gas Piston Gauge has been used as a primary pressure standard for over 40 years. It has the capability of generating pressures to within a total expanded uncertainty of 10 parts per million to 100 psi (7 bar) and 26 parts per million to 1 000 psi (70 bar). The three basic components of the Model 2465 are the Instrument Base, one or more Piston/ Cylinder Assemblies, and a single Mass Set.
- Pressure ranges from 0-1000 psig
- Accuracy to 0.0010% (10 ppm) of reading for pressures to 100 psi (7 bar)
- Accuracy to 0.0027% (27 ppm) of reading for pressures >100 psi to 1000 psi (70 bar)
- Precision better than 3 ppm
- Stability better than 3 ppm per year
- Resolution 0.0001% (1 ppm) or 1 mg