PMC is now hiring a full- time Calibration Field Technician!
Position: Calibration Field Technician – Full Time
Calibration Technician Responsibilities
- Perform calibration on electrical, mechanical, dimensional, and physical test and measurement equipment onsite at customer locations and within the Minneapolis laboratory.
- Perform calibrations on in-process equipment in customer facilities.
- Prepare necessary documentation.
- Communicate with customers effectively via email, phone, in person
- Develop calibration procedures.
- 2+ years of metrology experience or a degree in a related field.
- Great communication skills and able to interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Able to manage own time and ensure all tasks are finished in a timely fashion.
- Work as a team and independently.
- Perform onsite calibrations that may require occasional overnight stay.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook and Indysoft.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com.